Welcome to the official website of Henan Hector Trade Co., Ltd!

MANUFACTURER

>
Changzhou Zhonghe

Changzhou Zhonghe

The factory is located in Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, which lies in the Yangtze River Delta region with marvelous natural beauty and outstanding advantages in all fields.The nearest port, Shanghai port is merely 100 kilometers from the factory.The total investment of the factory is 0.28 billion and its annual output is at over 1 billion.It covers an area of 50,000 square meters and is equipped with high standard mills and professionally advanced management system. The main equipment includes 8 melting furnaces, 4 continuous casting lines, 2 cold rolling lines,1 recoiling machine, 8 annealing furnaces, 1 tension leveller, 1 cut-to-length production line,and 2 grinding machines. The annually production capacity is 70,000 metric tons. The coil, sheet, foil and strip products, with main alloy 1 series and 3 series, are used for different applications.We also have 3 coating lines for making pre-painted coils with annual capacity at 20,000 tons,3 aluminium composite panel production lines with annual capacity at 5,000,000 square meters and other kinds of coil and sheets. The domestic sales takes up 30% of the total market share for many famous building projects and the other 70% products sell to Europe, America, Middle East, Russia and Southeast Asia.

 

Changzhou Zhonghe